Monday, March 1, 2010

*Hair *Hair *Hair

So, anyone that knows me, knows I love to do hair. Given, I'm not very good at my own hair, but I can pull off a mean french braid on anyone else. Being a momma to two boys, well, I had to get my fix somewhere, so every little girl that has come through my doors has had their hair done by me at least once.  Well, I'm happy to say that I now have my own little girl who FINALLY has hair that I can do!!! I love it!! I think she has more hair accessories already than I've had my whole life!!
This was McKynlee's first hairdo. She had just enough hair to make a small pony-tail.


















This is the 1st time I was able to get in two ponies, yes Two! Haha
 















And, it only adds to my excitement that she has curly hair! 
 















I love that her hair is getting longer, I can't wait to braid it!
 















Heck, even Big Brothers like to get in on the hair action!






















But, every once in a while, a girls gotta cut loose and let her locks run free.....especially after they've been in pigtails all day!
 

0 comments: