Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a CIRCUS!!

Come One, Come All!!! For McKynlee’s 2nd birthday Circus bash!!! We had such a fun time. I was so surprised by the amount of guest that ended up coming. Even though it was a little crowded, every still enjoyed their self.
I made Mickey’s tutu and hair bow for her party….way easier than I thought it would be!
I really enjoyed making these cupcakes. I especially enjoyed having my Mom and sister there helping me!
We had hotdog, “carmel apples”, and yummy potato salad.
The photo booth was so much fun. The kids loved putting on the dress up stuff and getting their photo’s snapped!
My talented hubby made me this awesome ticket booth. I had fun painting it too!
These little pinwheels were so easy to make. The stick is actually a pencil for the guest to take home!
We had a face painter come, and he was incredible!! I would recommend him to everyone!!
We decorated the dining room as a circus tent.
Loved, loved, loved this cotton candy maker!! You can put any kind of hard candies in it and make it into cotton candy!
Had to have popcorn and got an awesome deal on this popcorn machine.
Thanks to Trevor for being the Ring Master!
Mechelle totally rocked it as our balloon artist!
Thanks to Mechelle and Lee Ann for making great clowns!

0 comments: