Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

Halloween came quickly this year, I can't believe its October already! Blake came up with this years costumes, his inspiration being his favorite Wii game: Mario (Kade), Luigi (Blake), & Princess Peach (McKynlee). I ordered the boys costumes, but unfortunately, they don't make an 18mo size Princess Peach costume, so I had to improvise. It looked cute, but wasn't the warmest costume. We had fun with Tyler's family trick or treating, it was a long night and the kids were pooped when we finally got home. Mickey loved it so much and was lil' Miss Independant! However, there were SO many kids, and she almost got trampled twice! So, I carried her most the way, and she did not like that one bit!
She was SO mad because I wouldn't let her walk!

0 comments: